WordPress is the world’s best open source drag and drop site builder. There are billions of users of WordPress. WordPress Themes and WordPress plugins make your site stylish, best looking, user-friendly, SEO friendly. Most important is you can customize without any coding knowledge.
WordPress Plugin Definition:
WordPress plugins means it’s like software that can extent your site’s functionality.
Top 10 WordPress plugins:
We have sorted some most important plugins for you to make your site better.
- Classic Editor: It converts WordPress post writing section to classic. Classic editor is the most used by users and it is easy to use also easy to use all functions.
- Duplicate Page: This plugin make a duplicate of your pages, post, and customize. You can do by one click b using this plugin.
- Elementor: Elementor plugin is the page builder. You can easily build you webpage very responsive and stylish. It gives the best look to your website. There are so many tools that are available in this.
- Essential addons for elementor: It has essential tools to use with elementor. It can use only premium users.
- Elementor Header & Footer: You can use this plugin for the design header-footer blocks of your site.
- WP-Optimize: This plugin used for clean cache, compress the images, by this the speed of your slightly increase.
- Mailster: It can create, send emails to newsletter subscribers. This is the best email marketing plugins
- Yoast SEO: It’s an SEO tool. It can assist you to rank your site on Google. It is the world’s best SEO tool on WordPress.
- Woo-commerce: It is an open-source online business managing tool. It helps you to manage your products and store. You can make a site like Amazon, Flipkart through this plugin.
- Ultimate Member: You can manage subscription, sign up, sign, or membership through this plugin.
These plugins are more useful for your site.
Hope this Post useful for you Thank you !